Codemasters have just rolled out the new F1 22 Update 1.05 for everyone, and here you will find the complete patch notes when available. In our best guess, this update should bring over a number of bug fixes and crash fixes that players had been facing. It is a stable game, but there are still some problems and a list of known issues that EA has already revealed.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding this F1 22 patch notes for Update 1.05 will be covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch right away since it is now live on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles. For those on other platforms, you should see this new patch in a few hours, depending on what region you live in.
F1 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.05
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for F1 22 Update 1.05 are not out yet. However, the patch is indeed rolling out right now to all the supported platforms. Once these notes are revealed by the developers, we will add them here. For now, there is not much to tell about what has been changed, updated or removed from the game.
While you wait for the patch notes, you can read through the following articles that can make your F1 22 experience much better:
- Best F1 22 Settings for Max FPS Performance | Graphics, Audio, Controls, Steering Wheel
- How to Fix F1 22 Crashing, Stuttering, and Performance Issues (PC Only)
- How to Fix F1 22 No Sound and Audio Issues
Update: The official patch notes are now available:
- ICE wear rate reduced to be less punishing when aggressively downshifting or over-revving.
- Resolved incorrect collision at Jeddah turn 1.
- Virtual rear mirror visibility setting will now apply correctly.
- Characters on the podium will now appear correctly.
- HUD elements will now appear correctly in split-screen races.
- Addressed an issue where the team badge could appear corrupted after a race weekend in MyTeam.
- Loyalty pack items will now correctly appear in users’ inventory.
- Addressed an issue where using Fanatec Load Cell pedals would result in reduced frame rate.
- Updated MyTeam engine supplier durability ratings (will not affect existing careers).
- Updated fuel amount for Bahrain F1® Sprint events.
- Rain no longer appears within the car in supercar replays.
- Addressed an issue where the race engineer would note a component issue and then immediately state it was resolved.
- Adaptive triggers now have the correct resistance on PC.
- Addressed an issue where AI drivers on flying laps could brake to not pass yielding vehicles.
- Addressed an issue when retiring from Qualifying 1 or 2 despite having a time to move to the next session, would transition to the race.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when joining an in-progress Social Play lobby.
- Sponsors can now be correctly applied to the Player Car.
- General Stability Improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
- Addressed a crash when entering a multiplayer lobby in progress.
- Addressed an issue where the starting grid option could not be modified in multiplayer lobbies.
- Improved performance when companion screen is set to full screen.
- Addressed involuntary head movement when braking or accelerating.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.