Relic Ruins can be a pain to deal with in Horizon Forbidden West. Having no guide by your side can really make you lose your way in such ruins. If you are someone that has been trying to find their way in the No Man’s Land then you have come to the right place!
This guide will cover the fastest routes to clearing the No Man’s Land Relic Ruin. The battery packs can certainly be confusing. With a little guidance, you will find out how easy it is. With that said, let’s jump into this guide for the No Man’s Land Relic Ruin location. We have also covered a similar location guide for The Daunt Relic Ruin.
Horizon Forbidden West Relic Ruins
Horizon Forbidden West comes with a total of 9 extra locations to explore. While some of these are relatively easy to find, some can also be hidden underground. This makes them harder to spot and complete. With that said, this guide will be focusing on No Man’s Land.
No man’s Land requires the ability to destroy fire gleams so attempt it after you have acquired the relevant power. This guide will be taking a concise look at the No Man’s Land Ruin to show you the quickest way to complete it. So if that gets you excited then buckle up as we dive headfirst into the guide.
No Man’s Land Relic Ruin Location & Solution
Eight of the ruins in Horizon Forbidden West are visible on the ground and are easily spot-able while the 9th one is hidden beneath the ground. With that said, here is everything you need to clear No Man’s Land:
The No Man’s Land can be found at the southwest of Barren Light. Here is how you can solve it fast and simple:
- Head to the right of the building and Ignite the Firegleam. Doing so will let you find a small room with a dead battery.
- Go inside the tunnel.
- Find a crate nearby and use it to propel yourself on the roof.
- Ignite another firegleam and head inside.
- Head inside and use pullcaster to break the tunnel wall. Now carry the battery and place it in the station.
- Use the crate to move the charged cell to the machine. Once there, simple slide it in.
- Find the VIP key next to the cell deposit and run back to the lock on the door.
- Enter the code 2204 to the door and head inside to pick up your ornament!
That is it, you have cleared No Man’s Land!
Are you facing any issues in Horizon Forbidden West that the developers are not aware of? Let us know in the comments section down below! And if you have problems with the game, we have also covered how you can contact the customer support.