Dying Light 2 is an amazing game that certainly was worth all the delays and hype. It has a good campaign, an in-depth skill tree, and a wide variety of zombies/enemies. However, many players are facing bugs, crashes, sound issues, and more. While the stuttering can be fixed by adjusting your graphics settings, there are players that feel like the game isn’t up to the mark. Regardless of what the reason is, this guide will show you how to request a refund for Dying Light 2 on PC.
While the developers at Techland are extremely hard at work by pushing out various updates, we can understand why you might want to refund the game. With that said, let’s get started and find out how to request a refund for Dying Light 2.
How to Get a Refund for Dying Light 2
Although the process of filing for a refund is rather simple. Steam has a policy of only allowing a refund for games that have been played for less than 2 hours. For more details, check out our how-to refund games on Steam guide.
Get a Refund on Steam
To get your refund for the game on steam, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to help.steampowered.com and log into your Steam account
- Click on A Purchase
- Find the name of the game or other item you want a refund for and click on it
- Select the reason for refund
- Press I’d like to request a refund
- Fill out the next form, including how you would like your refund
Get a Refund on Epic Games Store
If you purchased the game via Epic Games Store, we will show you how you can apply for a refund. First of all, log in on their website. Then, you must:
- Go to your Account page
- Click on Transactions (also called Payment History)
- Find the game you would like to refund.
- Click the Request Refund button
- Select the reason for the refund in the pop-up window
- Click Confirm Refund
Much like Steam’s policies, games and products are eligible for a refund within 14 days of purchase. However, you must have less than 2 hours of runtime on record.
Did you find this guide to be helpful? If so, head over to our Game Guides section to find similar guides. Let us know in the comments below if you managed to get a refund or not. We would also love to know the reason why you didn’t like the game.