Best Spore Warden Build in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Spore Warden Build

One of the most enjoyable aspects about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and the Borderlands series, in general, is all the leeway offered to the players in terms of building a class according to their preferred play style. Want to run and gun like no tomorrow? There’s a build for that. Want to stay in the shadows and pick people out from a distance? There’s a build for that. Want to get in close and kill everything with a shotgun? There’s a build for that too!

One such build-in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is this Spore Warden Build that will let players completely steamroll through the entire game if they wish. This Spore warden build will shred enemies and bosses in a matter of seconds. Here’s how players can make this build:

Background and Hero Points:

Hero Points

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers players a ton of options in selecting a background for their preferred playstyle. For this build we recommend starting with the Village idiot to get a boost in your gun damage with strength. We also recommend putting points into Intelligence overall. Your primary focus with this build should be on the Strength and Intelligence with some points put into Critical Hit Chance because that’s always fun.

Related: Spellshot / Graveborn Build Guide | Fastest Chaos 20 in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

Here’s the arrangement we suggest:

Strength48+47.5% Crit Damage
Dexterity28+36.0% Crit Chance
Intelligence29+19.0% Spell Cooldown
Wisdom17+14.0% Status Damage
Constitution11+2.5% Max HP/Ward
Attunement12+2.0% Skill Cooldown

Primary/Secondary Class:

Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers players a ton of classes and synergies to choose from. For this class, players will start with the Spore Warden class and later select the Brr-Zerker as the secondary class. Both classes work very well in tandem to create a hyper-powerful build that will melt just about every enemy in the game.


Spore Warden Skills:

The Spore Warden’s skills are mostly focused around dealing the highest damage possible. We recommend putting some points into survivability skills such as Medicinal Mushroom as well but the bulk of your skill should be put into maxing the highest number of damage as you possibly can.

The meat of this skill tree and this build, in general, is in the Wrath of Nature skill which will make it so whenever you hit any enemy with your ability, that enemy will receive a massive debuff making it so he will receive more damage from all damage sources.

+1/5 Bounty of the HuntKill Skill: +4.0% Action Skill Cooldown Rate. Duration: 12 seconds.
+5/5 Eagle Eye+20.0% Gun Damage. +25.0% Gun Handling.
+5/5 Affinity+35.0% Ability Damage.
+1/1 Spore Cloud Your Mushroom Companion will occasionally let one rip, Taunting enemies and leaving a Poison Cloud that deals damage over time for a duration. Duration: 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds.
+5/5 Bullseye+50.0% Gun Critical Hit Chance. +50.0% Companion Critical Hit Chance.
+1/1 Medicinal MushroomWhile the Fatemaker is in Save Your Soul, their Mushroom Companion will attempt to revive them. If it does, they and their Companion gain increased Damage dealt for a duration. Damage: +15.0%. Duration: 10 seconds.
+3/3 WindrunnerKill Skill: Movement Speed and Fire Rate are increased for a duration. This effect can stack. Movement Speed: +12.0% per stack. Fire Rate: +12.0% per stack. Duration: 15 seconds. Max Stacks: 2.
+6/3 Wrath of Nature (+3 through Class Mod)Whenever the Fatemaker deals Ability Damage to an enemy, the affected enemy takes increased Damage from all sources for a duration. Damage Increase: +108%. Duration: 12 seconds.
+1/1 HeadhunterGun Damage dealt to Critical Hit Areas is increased. Gun Damage: +25.0%.
+1/1 Play the AngleThe Fatemaker’s Gun Critical Hits have a chance to Ricochet, dealing reduced Ability Damage to a nearby enemy. Ricocheted shots have a small chance to ricochet an additional time. Chance: 35%. Chance for an additional Richochet: 15%. Ability Damage: 50.0% of Gun Critical Hit Damage dealt.

Related: Best Graveborn Companion Build in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

Brr-Zerker Skills:

The Brr-Zerker’s skills will work on increasing your frost damage as much as possible while also putting points into some skills that will let you tank through dangerous attacks, especially needed in Chaos Level 20.

The Old Ways will also drastically increase his damage at close ranges making him an absolute powerhouse with close-ranged weapons like shotguns and SMGs or even melee attacks.

Perks Bonus
+5/5 Ancestral Frost +20% Frost Damage.
+3/3 Ice BreakerUp to +30.0% increased Damage Dealt against Frozen enemies.
+5/5 The Old WaysUp to +30.0% Bonus Damage when very close to enemy. Up to +30.0% Damage Reduction when very close to enemy. The closer the enemy is, the greater the bonus.
+1/1 Unarmored Defense A portion of the Fatemaker’s Ward is Reserved and cannot be restored, but their Maximum Health is increased by a percentage of the reserved amount. Health can no longer be Reserved. Ward Reserved: 50.0%. Maximum Health: 150.0% of reserved Ward amount.
+3/3 Blood FrenzyKill Skill: A portion of the Fatemaker’s active Enrage timer and a percentage of their Maximum Health are restored. Maximum Health Restored: +9.0%. Enrage Duration Restored: +3 second(s).
+1/1 Relentless RageDealing damage while in Save Your Soul partially restores the Save Your Soul meter. The more damage is dealt, the greater the restoration. Restoration amount is decreased over time. Killing an enemy while in Save Your Soul will cause the Fatemaker to become Enraged.


Screenshot 292

For this build, we highly recommend weapons that would inflict frost. There are many weapons that can amplify this build. Fast-firing Elemental SMGs and Pistols are incredible for this build and even single-shot weapons can see some insanely high damage numbers given the right setup. These weapons include.

  • Liquid Cooling
  • White Rider
  • Nightshade
  • Live Wire

These weapons are not the end-all and are all of your builds but if you really want to stick with these then these weapons can be farmed from certain enemies or bosses in the game.

Secondary Gear:

For Class mods, we strongly recommend any armor that will give you a +3 to your “Wrath of Nature” skill as that will greatly amplify the damage you do due to the strong debuff that it applies on enemies while also increasing the Brr-Zerker’s power as that will increase your Frost damage as well which is currently the strongest element in the game.

Tiny Tina Weapon3 1

When it comes to Melee Options we strongly recommend anything that would increase your frost damage or deal with Dark Damage, whether through enchantments or otherwise, this is why we suggest using the Peg Leg for your melee options. Even better if it is a frost melee as the Brr-Zerker’s frost skills and “The Old Ways” skill will ensure some insane damage numbers for the player.

Related: Gluttony Legendary Pistol Weapon Guide for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

We also found the Goblin Pickaxe to work wonders for this build. It’s one of the best melee weapons in the game for a reason and being able to proc frost makes it an extremely viable option for our Spore Warden/Brr-Zerker Build.

Following this build will astronomically increase your overall damage and can easily carry you up to Chaos Level 20 if you so choose. Players are highly recommended to go for the build if they want to steamroll through the content that Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands offers.

We hope you found this guide helpful, for more guides on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands we highly recommend checking out our Guides Section! In case you found this build guide helpful, check out the following other guides below:

About the author

One response

  1. Nikki_boagreis Avatar

    Exactly what i was looking for

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *