ARURF is once again making its way to League of Legends. If you are excited to play it, you will be happy to know that you do not have to wait for long. ARURF is an amazing game mode as it provides a relaxing break from the intense ranked games. Fans of ARURF will know how good it feels to get a champion like Yuumi, Zed, or Fizz.
Ever since the start of the new season, players have been desperately waiting for ARURF to make its comeback. Fortunately, Riot has answered our prayers and it’s coming back soon. With that said, let’s take a look at the League of Legends ARURF 2022 release date.
League of Legends ARURF 2022 Release Date
The ARURF is already live on the PBE servers. It is set to release on January 26 around 10 GMT on the live servers in every region. ARURF is finally up on the live servers. For anyone that wants to play the mode, you can do so right now! If you have access to the PBE server, you can play the game mode right now. Otherwise, you will have to wait a bit before it reaches the live servers.
Not sure about what champions to play in ARURF 2022? We’ve compiled a Tier List for you right here! League of Legends: Best ARURF Champions Tier List (January 2021)
The wait is worth it though. If you manage to get your favorite champion in this mode, you will have tons of fun. Whether you are playing with your friends or solo, the game mode is undoubtedly one of the best recurring modes alongside Nexus Blitz.
What is ARURF?
All Random Ultra Rapid Fire – ARURF for short – is a recurring game mode. Players are given random champions. The fun part is that your abilities do not consume mana and the cooldowns are minimal. This is an extremely fun game mode you can play to relax with your team.
There are tons of changes made to this year’s ARURF in terms of buffs and nerfs.
- +300 ability haste, summoner spell haste, and item haste.
- +25% tenacity.
- +60 movement speed.
- Bonus attack speed is doubled on ranged champions, 1.5 times for melee champions.
- If you’re a mana champ: Bonus mana is converted to HP (40% rate) and bonus mana regen is converted to HP (100% rate)
- The gold per 10 items will be disabled though. Their minion gold penalty they give is at such an extreme penalty that it is difficult to perceive that not having them available would ultimately lead to better experiences, especially for newcomers to URF.
- Higher-level cap: The level cap is increased to level 30.
- Early surrender: Can now unanimously surrender at 8 minutes, or normal surrender at 10 minutes.
Best ARURF Champions 2022 (League of Legends)
If this is your first ARURF rodeo, here is a list of champions that are super fun to play:
- Master Yi
My personal favorite champion is Jhin – in URF or ranked. Building full-crit on him will allow you to run extremely fast thanks to his passive. Since this is URF, that effect will be doubled. However, since players are assigned random champions, you aren’t guaranteed to get any of the mentioned ones.
That about does it for when ARURF will come out on the live servers. We would love to know which champion is your favorite in URF and why. Let us know in the comments below if you are excited about this game mode.
Leave a Reply