The day is finally here! Battlefield 2042 is released globally on all platforms and fans can get their hands on a copy right now. Unless, of course, you have already pre-loaded the game. The game is coming with a lot of new content, such as new weapons, specialists, and achievements to unlock.
Battlefield 2042 is out and players have mixed feelings. Although most of the hate around the game can be attributed to the bugs and issues found but the developers are working rigorously in fixing them. With the way the developers are working, we can be sure that the game will be able to redeem itself from the bumpy release and become a great title to have come out this year.
What is Battlefield 2042 Release Date?
Battlefield 2042 has been released globally on November 19 and a lot of the fans are absolutely delighted about the new title. Although, there have been a few negative reviews around the game but most of the players are content with the release. This is can due to the amazing graphics the game comes with.
All New Battlefield 2042 Features
There are a lot of additional features added to the game. With the addition of crossplay, there is also the introduction of specialists that are going the game, new weapons, aircraft, and so much more. Here is a list of all the announced new content:
- Specialists: Battlefield 2042 brings in a twist as the rework the class system and introduce an all-new system that works with specialist characters with unique characteristics.
- New weapons: Battlefield 2042 brings in a full arsenal of ARs, SMGs, Sniper rifles, and throwables. The loadout is full of new weapons as well as many returning favorites.
- New maps: New year, new map, new game! What more can we ask for as Battlefield 2042 brings in a whole new battleground for players to explore.
- No more singleplayer mode: Unfortunately, this is the title that bids farewell to the singleplayer mode, however, you will still be able to practice online against bots.
- All-out warfare mode: The All-out warefare mode is back and it features the biggest map in the franchise history, capable of housing 128 players at the same time.
- Hazard zone: Go behind enemy lines and retrive valuable intel for the cause in the high-octane Hazard Zone.
- Battlefield portal: Is a community-driven platform that will allow players to create and find experiences created by the community.
- New Vehicles: Battlefield 2042 brings in a lot of new vehicles as well, including a Futuristic Three-Wheeled Auto Rickshaw.
So what’s the wait? Don’t let the bad reviews get you down. Try the game out for yourself and decide if it matches up to the past titles or is it a total flop.
Did you have a chance to try out the new Battlefield 2042? What did you think of it? Let us know in the comment section below.